The oddities of what I've found an enjoyed. From Japanese horror movies to Guro and retro items, maybe even rainbows if I get around to it.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Needs more bacon



I finally got my grubby paws on my Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey, to easily find my way around the no save problem.

Although, I think the first person was kind of a mistake. This being more faithful to original games of SMT I and II. Both, mind you I need to finish both.

I got Luck Support type, is that a bad thing?

Best game over screen, I have to nit pick more; for one the change in Knockers, you can't really tell what the hell they are now. Did they lose the old artist?

As you see of the picture above, as in every SMT there is the paths you can choose Choas and Law, Cap' Gore on the left and what's his face on the right(Which his speil on, I don't want to know your name was a dead give away that he was a chaos path.) Hm, Miss Russian the heroine. I wonder if it's been 34'd yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment