The oddities of what I've found an enjoyed. From Japanese horror movies to Guro and retro items, maybe even rainbows if I get around to it.

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Buffering...





I've been too lazy to post those reviews. Sad to say I'm far too much of a procrastinator to do that, but I've found some otherwise interesting things on my vast journey across the webs.

First off, 8th Wonderland; It's an interesting concept possibly worth visiting on the voting days. But I need to find a better french translator.

Second, Seed Eater ; A rather odd thing someone had sent me. There has been an image recently posted of this creature. Still from the other art I've seen it reminds me of the plague doctors and that first angel from NGE. I'll post the picture of the art and additionally to the artwork of the "Seed Eater".

No comments:

Post a Comment